The Madskull model is molded onto the Dynamic HP341R shell, which complies with CSA (Z94.1-15 type 1 class E) and ANSI safety standards throughout America. In addition to protecting your head, the helmet provides comfort, stability, and versatility.
- The helmet’s shell and headband are made entirely of high-density polyethylene.
- The PRPL (Pull, Ratchet, Push, Lock) suspension features four anchor points and a nylon lining with three height adjustments for optimal comfort and stability.
- The shell features no indents to prevent water accumulation on the helmet.
- Lateral slits are provided to attach accessories (i.e. earmuffs or cowl).
- The helmet is fully reversible thanks to its symmetrical suspension.