The Degil Supreme shell conforms to CSA (Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E) and ANSI safety standards throughout America. As well as providing essential protection for your head, this helmet is also comfortable, stable, and versatile.
- 100% HDPE (high-density polyethylene) shell and band.
- 4-point adjustable PRPL (Pull, Ratchet, Lock, Push) suspension and 3-level nylon interior height adjustment, ensuring comfort and stability.
- This model was designed without gutters to avoid water build-up in the helmet.
- Slots for accessory attachment on sides (earmuffs, hood).
- Symmetric suspension makes this helmet reversible.
Reinforced veins on the top of the helmet provide additional impact protection.